10. Rabbits wiggle their noses. I'm fairly certain this is the single cutest natural behavior of a domesticated animal.
9. Rabbits don't drool.
8. Rabbits have cute little tails that don't knock things over.
7. Rabbits are too short to get onto your table to steal food.
6. Rabbits (even non-fibre ones) are super soft.
5. Rabbit breath smells like parsley. As opposed to the horrible smell that is dog breath.
4. Rabbits don't roll in smelly things.
3. They can be easily litter trained.
2. Rabbits are much more likely to eat the veggies you don't want than a dog is.
And the number one reason rabbits make better pets than dogs...
1. They don't bark.