1. It has been so long since you did dishes that you are now eating and drinking out of coffee cups.
2. You are actually concerned about what you will do when the coffee cups run out. (and as you type this are wondering if they can properly be called "coffee cups" if they are not, in fact, being used for coffee or as cups)
3. "Study Breaks" are only for necessities such as eating and sleeping. And those are, to a degree, optional.
4. The highlight of your weekend was discovering that you had the Loeb of Plato's Gorgias and thus didn't have to go to the library to get a copy of it in Greek.
5. Your rabbit is eating better than you.
6. Your response to every inquiry is "after finals".
7. The idea of "after finals" has reached a position of religious reverence.
8. You have no idea what happened to the rest of the semester, or what you did to deserve this.
9. The idea of a 9-5 job is actually starting to have some appeal.
10. You missed your Friday blog post because you didn't realize it was Friday.