Check out the book I'm writing!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home-to-be

This weekend, my parents rented a truck and helped me move all my furniture to my new apartment. I'm still in Orlando for about two weeks, but my apartment is now mostly set up and just waiting for me and my clothes to move in. It's small (my Dad calls it a hobbit-house. I think it's just the right size for my 5'3" build- I can reach all the cabinets), but it's mine. And there is a lovely garden outside. So, some pictures of what I've done.

My little kitchen (needlepoint on shelf done by my friend Joanne)


Desk and bookcase- against a wall in the kitchen. Not organized yet.



Living room. Couch from Bob & Bev :).


Bedroom.

There's a few things I don't have pictures of yet, but I will post them once I move in.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay 1st apartment! Congratulations! Hope we get to see you before you're gone for good...