Check out the book I'm writing!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Countdown

Wow! The Disney Princess Half Marathon is tomorrow. My D-tag is on my shoe, my number is on my shirt, and my skirt is ready to be pinned on.

Skirt? Oh yes. I made myself and my fellow running buddies skirts to match the Disney Princess we're running as. I'm going as Belle (the best princess, hands-down. I will defend this position if I have to). My Mom will be Sleeping Beauty, and my co-workers add another Belle and a Tiana (the newest Disney Princess). I will be posting pics as soon as I have them.

In the meantime, I'm watching what I eat and making sure I stay hydrated.

Happy running, everyone!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YES! Belle is the best because she's smart. I think it's awesome that you're going as Belle. I expect pictures.