Check out the book I'm writing!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Writers' Block

I have it. I absolutly cannot think of a single thing to write, so I'll take the advice of my middle school teachers and write about not having anything to write about. Using metaphors and similes (can you tell which is which?)

Writers' block is like going fishing without a net.

Writers' block is the barrier between your mind and you hand.

Writers' block is a marathon without a start line.

Writers' block is like Gandalf holding baxck the Barlog (spelling?).

Writers' block is like a wall you can't see the top of.

Writers' block is when words slip through your mind like hand through your sand.

Writers' block is... what I got. Can't think of any more at the moment. If you have something, post it in the comments.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Close. It's 'Balrog'.
... and 'back'.

Emma said...

It seems I have a spelling block too. Bad spellers untie!