Check out the book I'm writing!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Finished Objects

Since Wednesdays was a WIP, I though I'd show you some FO's.

1. Nanna's Tea Cosy.  Pattern: Teapot Cosy by Alexis Layton Designs. Yarn: I'm too lazy to go check the label right now. If you remind me, I'll post it later. (in the second picture, both my grandma's are admiring the tea cosy, which was, I must say, flawless. And really fun to knit.)
















 













To this: 









3. Mimi's Scarf. Again, too lazy right now to find the pattern and the yarn. If you want to know, drop a note in the comments and I'll tell you.











In other news, work continues on the Sock Monkey hat, and I've made one of those decisions that you know you'll regret but make anyways. I've decided that I don't really like any of the patterns I could find, and I don't feel like graphing the design (man, laziness seems to be the theme of this post), so I'm just going eyeball it and do it free hand. How hard can it be, right? (tune back next week for the disaster and tears I've just invited). 

Well, that's it for tonight. Over and out!

No comments: