Check out the book I'm writing!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So...

Yes, I know. I missed my Monday blog. And I can't blame it on the internet, busy-ness, or anything other than a pure lack of motivation which seems to be a virus I've caught that is quickly spreading to all areas of my life. *sigh*

But I decided to write every Monday and, later, every Friday, to combat exactly that disease. And skipping out on the cure will only make things worse.

Doing much of anything is a struggle for me right now, and I'm not sure why. I had thought I was past all this, but apparently I wasn't. But I am determined that I will get through it. So, please forgive me for the abruptness of my post today, but it is the best I can do right now.

Happy Holidays everyone! I am going to try to get up at least a few Christmas stories/post like I've done in the past this year.

1 comment:

Mrs. Z said...

Would you be interested in coming to my classroom sometime after Christmas to show my class how you spin wool (or dryer lint) into yarn? Let me know if you're interested. Thanks! Christy
christina.zalneraitis@ocps.net