Check out the book I'm writing!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today I'm Thankful for...(Part 4)

The Little Things
A List in no particular order

1. My family and friends
2. My health
3. Being able to knit
4. Being able to run
5. My family's health
6. Having a place to live
7. Having a job
8. Being able to work with children at school
9. My rats (Purl passed away, for those of you don't know. I have new rat named Spindle)
10. My yarn stash
11. My fibre stash
12. Having a running buddy
13. Getting to see the sunrise on my morning run
14. The way everything smells after it rains
15. The orchid that bloomed yesterday
16. That the sky is blue (I don't think any other colour would have worked)
17. How babies smell (My Dad calls it the "new person" scent)
18. Good climbing trees
19. Music and art
20. Love

No comments: