Check out the book I'm writing!

Monday, August 17, 2009

A New Blog for a New Week

And a New Resolution

Hello, to all my remaining readers (surely there's some of you left?) You might have noticed that I've redone my blog a bit. It's a new blog for a new resolution. I've been a bad blogger ever since I've gotten back from England, not through lack of material, but lack of discipline. So, that's about to change. From now on, Monday, August 17th, I resolve to have a new post every Monday. There. It's been declared, and now I have to stick with it.

A quick tour of my new blog design: The picture on top is of Lily Pad Lake in Colorado (bet you didn't know I went to Colorado, since I was to lazy to blog about it). On the left, I have some new, and old, features. In order:

About Me: It's about me. That's about it.
Blog Archive: Old blog posts. Pretty self-explanatory
Links: Some of the blogs I follow (I will be updating this soon)
Ravelry: The best way to describe this is Facebook for knitters (okay, and crocheters). If you are a member, click to see my profile. If not, click to sign up. It's pretty cool (and I've published a design there :) )
Patterns: Links to a PDF download of my patterns (I know, there's only one. I'm working on that)
WIP's: For you knitting muggles, a WIP is a Work in Progress. Track my progress on the projects I'm knitting, and laugh as I get in over my head.
Followers: People who think my blog is so cool they want to get notify when I update it. (Note there's only 3)
Subscribe: If you think my blog is so cool you want to get notify when I update it, click here.

Well, that's my Monday Post. Look for one next Monday (I promise it will actually be interesting), or maybe even sooner (I know, yeah right).

No comments: