Check out the book I'm writing!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Belated Update

So, I figure it's about time I give an update on what I'm doing about Graduate school. The reason I waited so long was becuase I was waiting to hear back from all my schools in hopes that I would have some good news to share. Sadly, that's not the case.

Purdue was my only acceptance, but they weren't offereing me any funding, not even to cover my tuition, and without any funding...well, it just wasn't practical for me to go there.

So, I am officially looking for a job. Anyone need a Latin teacher?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'd like to have a Latin teacher!Sadly, though, I'd be unable to pay you, which would not really be so good. So sorry to hear that Tulane didn't work out. But I'm sure you'll still do something great this next year! Keep your chin up!