Check out the book I'm writing!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blog

Blog is a funny word – especially after a night at the pub (kidding!). Anyways, I’ve had several people ask me if I’ll be continuing to blog after leaving England and the answer is (long pause for dramatic effect…………………………………………
………………………………………………....................
…………………………………....................................
..............................................................................
........................................………............................
………………………………………………..................)

Yes!

I can’t promise that I’ll be having so many adventures, but if things get boring, I’ll just make some up. So, if you enjoy hearing about my life, and my thoughts on said life, feel free to stick around! If you don’t like to read about my life, then what are you doing here?

That being said, thank you to everyone who has joined me in my travels these six months. It’s been fun knowing that I’ve been able to share my adventures, at least vicariously, with all of you across the Pond. For those of you who live in Oxford: It’s been wonderful getting to spend time with you, and I wish I could have gotten to know all of you better (at least most of you ;)). And for all you Americans, I guess I’ll be seeing you soon!

P.S. My “leave a comment” requests usually don’t work, but I would really like to know who all my travelling companions have been. So, if you read this post, would you please give a quick “hello” in the comments, or send me an e-mail so I know? Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog this semester. I could hear you talking as I read it. I am gald you had a good adventure.
Joanne's mom

Andrew said...

Hello!
I've checked your blog virtually every morning this semester, because I'm just cool like that. I hope you survive the transition back Stateside and that more adventures are forthcoming.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've been reading your blog every morning before the Kindergarteners come in! My mom and my sister both read it too. You're a wonderful writer. Have a safe trip home! Zach's mom

Joanne said...

hey..you know that i read your blog too...but i thought i would post to encourage others to as well...

Zachary said...

And still me too, I keep using your blog as an excuse to put off doing productive things, yup yup. Anyways, I'm up in Gainesville now, which is like halfway between you and home, so if you ever want to stop by, feel free. Have a good flight!! See you back in the warm and sunny soon!!

Anonymous said...

My dear Emma,
Thank you for taking me along on your fine, fine adventure. I have been to many of the places you went, and have loved them more from your perspective. Safe reentry... You have stored some forever memories.

Blessings,
Sandra Powers

DreamingSpires said...

Even though I've been rubbish about updating my own blog, I'm still reading yours. See you at lunch!

Laura

Claudia said...

Hi Emma,
I have so enjoyed sharing your adventures in and around Oxford! You've fueled my own desire to visit England again. I saved up your blogs and read them as a sort of "dessert" after a really long week or two of school. Don't stop writing...you are gifted with wonderful words of inspiration and encouragement.
I look forward to seeing you at OCC very soon.

Safe journey home,
Claudia Lefkowitz